Several film industry celebrities have chipped in with their generous donation to rehabilitate the Kerala flood victims. Lending a helping hand now is the makers of the recent blockbuster, RX100.
In a unique but admirable decision, RX100’s makers have announced that they will be auctioning the Yamaha RX100 bike that played a vital role in the movie. The minimum bidding amount has been set as Rs 50,000. Interested bidders can WhatsApp their bidding amount to 9100445588 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections