Newcomers Karthikeya and Payal Rajput-starrer intense romantic drama, RX100, had a solid first week and collected over Rs 8.4 crore share worldwide. It remains to be seen how the film will overcome the huge competition from the Friday releases.
RX100 has made its lead cast and the director Ajay Bhupathi a name to reckon with in Tollywood. This Ashok Reddy Gummakonda production had broken even in just 2 days and continued to heap heavy profits for its buyers.
Here’s RX100’s 8-day AP and Telangana area-wise collections:
|Total 8th Day AP & T Share||Rs 8,05,33,055|
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections