Braving the new releases, RX100, the blockbuster romantic drama that has been the talk of Tollywood ever since it released last week, collected nearly Rs 35 lakhs at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states on its 9th day. So far, RX100 collected a whopping Rs 8.40 crore share in AP and Telangana.
Here’s RX100’s 9-day Andhra and Telangana collections (in shares):
|Total 8th Day AP & T Share||Rs 8,40,84,901/-|
With the ongoing theatrical promotional tour in Andhra towns getting a good response, RX100 now eyes a solid weekend. Karthikeya and Payal Rajput played lead roles in this intense love saga. Ajay Bhupathi directed the film and Ashok Reddy Gummakonda produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting updates on Pawan-Krish film
- Interview : V I Anand- Disco Raja is my ten year old dream
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s thumping 10-day collections
- Director clears the big misconception on Prabhas20
- Noted Hindi actress to play Prabhas’s mom
- Rajamouli, Ajay Devgn’s mutual respect after RRR first day’s shoot