Braving the new releases, RX100, the blockbuster romantic drama that has been the talk of Tollywood ever since it released last week, collected nearly Rs 35 lakhs at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states on its 9th day. So far, RX100 collected a whopping Rs 8.40 crore share in AP and Telangana.
Here’s RX100’s 9-day Andhra and Telangana collections (in shares):
|Total 8th Day AP & T Share||Rs 8,40,84,901/-|
With the ongoing theatrical promotional tour in Andhra towns getting a good response, RX100 now eyes a solid weekend. Karthikeya and Payal Rajput played lead roles in this intense love saga. Ajay Bhupathi directed the film and Ashok Reddy Gummakonda produced the movie.
- Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Tarak thanks Charan and Upasana for appreciating Aravindha Sametha
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career