Thanks to the unanimous positive word of mouth, RX100, the emotional romantic drama which has become the talk of the town of late, has entered the profit zone on day 3 itself. The film had a fabulous opening day where it collected Rs 1.42 cr share and an equally good day 2 (Rs 1.08 Cr).
On day 3, RX100 stunned the trade by pocketing a share of Rs 1.26 Cr in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. So far, RX100 has collected a theatrical share of Rs 3.76 crore in the twin Telugu states. The film is expected to amass over Rs 15 crore share in its full run.
Here are RX100’s AP & T 3rd day collections (in lakhs):
|Nizam||Rs 60 Lks|
|Ceded||Rs 14.35 Lks|
|East||Rs 9.69 Lks|
|West||Rs 7.03 Lks|
|Krishna||Rs 8.13 Lks|
|Guntur||Rs 8.63 Lks|
|Nellore||Rs 2.8 Lks|
|Total day 3 AP & TG||Rs 1.26 Cr|
|Total 3 Days Share||Rs 3.76 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- RGV off to watch iSmart Shankar on a bike
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?