Released in July earlier this year, the intense romantic action drama, RX100, went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film’s grand success has made its director Ajay Bhupathi a much sought-after director in Tollywood.
As per the latest updates, Ajay Bhupathi has finished the script work for his second project. Apparently he has even approached three heroes and narrated the story to them. All official announcement can be expected in a few weeks.
Until a few weeks, there were speculations that Ajay Bhupathi’s next film will be a multi-starrer and that it will feature Ram and Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan as the main leads. But, Ajay had trashed those reports, calling them baseless.
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic
- Details regarding Kerintha star’s new film