After a phenomenal debut with the blockbuster romantic drama, RX100, director Ajay Bhupathi was rumored to helm a multi-starrer featuring Ram and Malayalam heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan as the main leads. And then, there were also several rumors recently that Ajay has kept the multi-starrer aside and is now penning a script for Nithiin.
But Ajay Bhupathi has requested everyone not to believe the ongoing reports. Interacting with a popular English daily, he further revealed that he is still writing the script and that he himself will make the formal announcement about his next project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat
- Contrasting shades in Nani’s role in V?
- A solid slap on my face: Prakash Raj concedes defeat with grace
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath