After a phenomenal debut with the blockbuster romantic drama, RX100, director Ajay Bhupathi was rumored to helm a multi-starrer featuring Ram and Malayalam heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan as the main leads. And then, there were also several rumors recently that Ajay has kept the multi-starrer aside and is now penning a script for Nithiin.
But Ajay Bhupathi has requested everyone not to believe the ongoing reports. Interacting with a popular English daily, he further revealed that he is still writing the script and that he himself will make the formal announcement about his next project.
- Balakrishna-Tarak’s mutual affection a major highlight at ASVR’s success function
- AR Rahman directs Shah Rukh Khan in a music video
- Balayya’s daughter Nara Brahmani’s special gift to NTR
- After Rangasthalam & ASVR, Jagapathi Babu is looking for ‘soft’ roles
- ASVR is Tollywood’s 3rd highest grosser in UAE