Released amid a huge buzz thanks to the striking trailer and the super hit Pilla Raa song, RX100, went on to become a huge blockbuster. This intense romantic drama has Karthikeya and Paayal Rajput as the main leads. Ajay Bhupathi directed the film and Ashok Reddy Gummakonda produced it.
In its first week, RX100 collected a share of Rs 7.53 crores in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Worldwide, the film collected over 8 crore share, and looks to end its journey with a lifetime share of around 11-12 crores.
Here’s the area-wise breakdown of RX100’s 7th day collections:
|Total 7th Day AP & T Share||Rs 64.14 Lakhs|
Total 1st Week AP & T Share – Rs 7,53,98,709
Articles that might interest you:
- Vishwak Sen- Gaami’s announcement video is quite inter
- Box Office fate of Dussehra releases
- Poll : Which aspect of Most Eligible Bachelor impressed you the most?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tense nominations once again
- Latest – Shyam Singh Roy’s release date is here
- Bujji Ila Raa teaser – Interesting and well cut