Released amid a huge buzz thanks to the striking trailer and the super hit Pilla Raa song, RX100, went on to become a huge blockbuster. This intense romantic drama has Karthikeya and Paayal Rajput as the main leads. Ajay Bhupathi directed the film and Ashok Reddy Gummakonda produced it.
In its first week, RX100 collected a share of Rs 7.53 crores in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Worldwide, the film collected over 8 crore share, and looks to end its journey with a lifetime share of around 11-12 crores.
Here’s the area-wise breakdown of RX100’s 7th day collections:
|Total 7th Day AP & T Share||Rs 64.14 Lakhs|
Total 1st Week AP & T Share – Rs 7,53,98,709
Articles that might interest you:
- 2018: USA Telugu rights bagged by this distribution company
- Teja reveals the tentative title of his film with Rana Daggubati
- Universal Hero makes sensational comments about The Kerala story
- Pre-look poster of Charan’s production venture is interesting
- BRO: Powerful update to drop tomorrow
- Varun Tej’s Gandeevadhari Arjuna: Makers reveal a key update
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food