Released amid a huge buzz thanks to the striking trailer and the super hit Pilla Raa song, RX100, went on to become a huge blockbuster. This intense romantic drama has Karthikeya and Paayal Rajput as the main leads. Ajay Bhupathi directed the film and Ashok Reddy Gummakonda produced it.
In its first week, RX100 collected a share of Rs 7.53 crores in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Worldwide, the film collected over 8 crore share, and looks to end its journey with a lifetime share of around 11-12 crores.
Here’s the area-wise breakdown of RX100’s 7th day collections:
|Total 7th Day AP & T Share||Rs 64.14 Lakhs|
Total 1st Week AP & T Share – Rs 7,53,98,709
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijaya Nirmala passes away; Latest updates
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time
- Double tension for Rajasekhar’s family