A few days back, news came out that noted producer and Rajamouli’s son, S S Karthikeya has walked out of his latest production venture Aakashavani.
The news spread virally all over and today, S S Karhtikeya too confirmed that he has walked out of the project. He quoted the reason as a creative difference and him being busy with some of his other films.
Karthikeya’s good friend Ashwin Gangaraju is directing this film and A Padmanabha Reddy is now producing the film.
— S S Karthikeya (@ssk1122) May 9, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Heroine tensions for Prabhas’ Salaar
- Bellamkonda Suresh supports his son’s performance
- Ram Charan is Siddha in Acharya
- I’ve finally found my real competition: Ram
- Sankranthi films’ latest Krishna collections
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake gets a launch date