A few days back, news came out that noted producer and Rajamouli’s son, S S Karthikeya has walked out of his latest production venture Aakashavani.
The news spread virally all over and today, S S Karhtikeya too confirmed that he has walked out of the project. He quoted the reason as a creative difference and him being busy with some of his other films.
Karthikeya’s good friend Ashwin Gangaraju is directing this film and A Padmanabha Reddy is now producing the film.
— S S Karthikeya (@ssk1122) May 9, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar ropes in his ADs for a love anthology
- Madras High Court goes soft on Suriya
- When Rajini, Nag and Sridevi were offered RGV’s Rangeela
- Lakshmi Manchu misses Samantha’s surprise
- Vijay’s ‘Thank you Neyveli’ tweet sets a new record
- Fresh troubles for Balayya-Boyapati film?