The pre-look poster of Balayya’s Gautamiputra Satakarni was received with thumping response all over. The response from the industry got every one talking and the poster got the attention of even the Indian of the year S S Rajamouli.
The great director took to his twitter and praised Balayya and the entire first look of the film. Gautamiputra Satakarni has become a hot topic of discussion all over as it is Balakrishna’s 100th film.
Directed by Krishh, this film has Shriya as the female lead.
Saw the pic late…
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) June 11, 2016
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic