S S Rajamouli’s upcoming magnum opus Baahubali is currently progressing in Kerala. Prabhas, Anushka and Rana Daggubati are playing the lead roles in this period action drama. Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni are producing it under Arka Mediaworks banner and K Raghavendra Rao is presenting it.
Since it’s a period film, there’s a lot of excitement about the battle sequences in the film and the latest reports suggest that Rajamouli and his team are going to create one of the best ever war sequences seen in Indian cinema. More than 2000 junior artists are going to take part in this war sequence and several members of the cast have undergone special training in horse riding and sword fighting. Peter Hein is going to choreograph this action sequence.
This epic war sequence is going to shot from late December onwards and it’ll go on for almost two months. More details about what exactly Rajamouli has planned are expected to be revealed soon. M M Keeravani is scoring the music and Senthil is the cinematographer. Sabu Cyril is the production designer. The film is gearing up for release in 2015.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties