S3, the third part in Tamil star Suriya’s super hit Singham franchise, is nearing its completion. After wrapping up several important schedules in Vizag, Nellore, Chennai and Bulgaria, the S3 team will be leaving for Malaysia on Friday.
A two-week long action packed schedule has been planned in Malaysia and the team will picturize the film’s climax sequence and a few crucial scenes on a grand scale. With this, the entire shooting will be completed except for a song.
S3 is all set for its release this Diwali. The film is being directed by Hari and it features Anushka and Shruti Haasan as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star producer to remake Dear Comrade
- Dear Comrade to take a solid opening
- Vijay Sethupathi to do a crazy biopic
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer