S3, the third part in Tamil star Suriya’s super hit Singham franchise, is nearing its completion. After wrapping up several important schedules in Vizag, Nellore, Chennai and Bulgaria, the S3 team will be leaving for Malaysia on Friday.
A two-week long action packed schedule has been planned in Malaysia and the team will picturize the film’s climax sequence and a few crucial scenes on a grand scale. With this, the entire shooting will be completed except for a song.
S3 is all set for its release this Diwali. The film is being directed by Hari and it features Anushka and Shruti Haasan as the female leads.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections