Saaho actress Evelyn Sharma got engaged to her Sydney-based boyfriend Dr Tushaan Bhindi. The engagement took place on the famous Harbor Bridge in Sydney, Australia. Evelyn has been in love with Tushaan, who’s a dental surgeon, for the last one year since they both met on a blind date planned by their common friend.
Evelyn was born in Frankfurt, Germany, to her Punjabi father and German mother. She moved to Mumbai to pursue a career in Bollywood and made her acting debut with Turn Left in 2006. She went on to appear in popular movies like Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Jab Harry Met Sejal and Saaho, where she played a cop in Abu Dhabi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Guess : Who is this natural actress?
- Will Pooja Hegde respond to Samantha, Chinmayi’s fun banter?
- After COVID-19, Locust attack kicks off meme fest on Suriya’s films
- Motion poster for Awe director’s film on Coronavirus is out
- Veteran director to announce his long-pending comeback film
- Staggering OTT deal for Bollywood star’s horror comedy?