Actor Neil Nithin Mukesh signed on to play the baddie in actor Prabhas’ Saaho even before the first film in the Baahubali series hit the theatres. And even though the wait was long, he sure seems to have not minded it.
The actor who first ventured into cinema down south with A.R. Murugadoss’ Kaththi in Tamil has expressed his love for films in the southern languages and was quite excited to sign another big-ticket film.
And it looks like working with Prabhas has been a fun experience for him. In fact, in an interview with a leading English daily, the Bollywood actor was gung-ho about the Telugu star’s humility and said, “He never takes his stardom seriously.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?
- Bollywood trade prediction: Advantage Prabhas over Akshay & John
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU