The Novel Coronavirus is back to wreak havoc across the country in its second wave. India has been reporting nearly 2.50 lakh COVID positive cases on a daily basis, which reflects an alarming situation. Several stars hailing from various film industries have tested positive and are undergoing treatment in home isolation.
Now, according to the latest updates, Bollywood stars Neil Nitin Mukesh and Arjun Rampal are the latest across to have tested positive for the deadly virus. While Neil is popular among Telugu audiences for his negative role in Prabhas’ Saaho, Arjun Rampal will be making his Tollywood debut with Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated period magnum opus, Hari Hara Veera Mallu.
Both Neil and Arjun have quarantined themselves in their Mumbai residencies. In other news, Telugu girl and noted Bollywood actress Sameera Reddy has also tested positive for COVID-19 and is recovering from the virus at her home in Goa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song
- Rashmika reveals her wedding wish
- NTR wishes on Eid; Hopes to test negative