Released on August 30 last year, Prabhas’ Saaho may have disappointed his Telugu fans, but the film had enthralled his fans across North India and ended up as a huge money-spinner at the box-office. Saaho later released on Netflix (Hindi) and Amazon Prime Video and became one of the most watched Indian movies on the popular digital platform last year.
Now, Saaho’s Hindi version had its world TV premiere on January 26, on the occasion of Republic Day. As per the latest data published by the Broadcast Audience Research Council (BARC), Saaho’s Hindi version had garnered a massive 128.20 lakh impressions from its TV premiere. This is a commendable performance considering the fact that the film was already available on digital platforms.
This unprecedented performance once again showcases Prabhas’ unbeatable pan-India craze which he had attained following Baahubali’s historic success. The actor’s next film, a romantic drama starring Pooja Hegde, is also being planned as a pan-India project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun joins pan-India bandwagon with Pushpa
- Chiru’s touching b’day wishes for Akhil and Akira
- Ramya Krishna’s bold role in much awaited remake?
- Poll : What did you like about Pushpa’s first look?
- Nuvvu Baagundaalabbaa: Chiru wishes Allu Arjun
- It’s official: AA20 is Pushpa