Saaho storm is all set to wreak havoc on box-offices across the world in a few hours. In the US in particular, Saaho is all set for a $1 million plus opening including all the versions. The film has already surpassed the half-a-million dollar mark from the pre-sales.
As per the latest updates, Saaho has collected a total gross of over $533K from all the 3 versions in the US. This also includes a decent gross from the IMAX screens. The Malayalam version will not be premiered in the US.
While Saaho’s Telugu version alone has grossed $512K so far, the Hindi version could collect only $17K from the pre-sales. Surprisingly, Saaho’s Tamil (slightly over $4K) is not performing as expected. On the other hand, $78K gross was collected at the cinemas screening the IMAX version.
As expected, the Telugu version is showing highly positive trends while The Tamil and Hindi versions are yet to catch up and may pick up pace if the film gets positive talk from the premieres. Stay tuned for more updates on Saaho’s US and worldwide box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case