Saaho is one film which is being awaited all over with a lot of enthusiasm. This is the first film that Prabhas is doing post the humongous success of Baahubali.
The film is currently in its filming stages and the pre-release business has already kick-started. The latest report that is making the rounds all over is that the makers of Saaho, UV Creations have rejected a massive deal that was offered by T-Series.
Going into details, the giant production house, T Series apparently offered an amount of 240 crores to the makers in return for the theatrical rights of the film in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, and Malayalam.
This is huge money but the talk is that UV Creations has rejected the offer citing that they are expecting somewhere over 270 crores for the film.
The film has some of the top names in the industry and the film surely see some massive openings all over thanks to the craze of Prabhas all over the world.
We need to see whether UV creations releases the film on their own or will sell it for some exorbitant prices to someone else.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh unveils his first ad with family
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style