The Saaho mania is reaching its peak in the two Telugu states with less than a week before its worldwide release. The film’s censor formalities have been wrapped up, and several theatres have opened the bookings for the film.
In Hyderabad, the film will see a record release, and within minutes, all the shows on day 1 were sold out in some select screens which opened the online ticket bookings today. The film is expected to shatter all recent records at the box office. Since Saaho is getting a solo release on August 30, with all the hype surrounding the film, the first day numbers are going to be massive, and social media is abuzz with speculation over what could be the range of the openings for this pan-Indian film.
For the past few days, Prabhas has been promoting the film in Bangalore, Chennai, and the team is expected to amplify the promotions in Telugu in the last stretch before its release on August 30. Directed by Sujeeth, the film also stars Shraddha Kapoor in a lead role, along with a host of other stars from Bollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithin’s Check to have a direct OTT release?
- Samantha and Shriya in Tanikella Bharani’s next? – Here’s the clarity
- Allu Arjun making the ground ready for bigger goals
- No truth in Varun Tej’s controversy regarding F3
- Talk- Chiranjeevi rejects one more director?
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?