Finally, after nearly 2 years of painstaking making, Young Rebel Star Prabhas’ highly-anticipated action adventurous thriller, Saaho, is nearing completion. The film’s final schedule has kick-started in Mumbai. Incidentally, Saaho’s shoot flagged off in Mumbai in 2017.
A lot is riding on Saaho both in terms of expectations and investments. Since this Telugu, Tamil and Hindi trilingual is Prabhas’ immediate release after the historic blockbuster, Baahubali, fans are expecting the film to recreate the same magic. On the other hand, the makers have spent nearly Rs 300 crore into the making of this visual extravaganza.
Shraddha Kapoor is the leading lady in this Sujeeth directorial. Neil Nitin Mukesh will be seen as the main antagonist in the movie. UV Creations banner is bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Live Updates from Sita
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat