Last year, a lot was talked about the grand chase sequence in Saaho. In July, 2018, the unit had camped in Abu Dhabi, UAE, for several weeks and roped in internationally reputed stunt and VFX teams to execute a never before seen visual spectacle.
Saaho’s cinematographer Madhie has said in a latest interview that the chase sequence shot in Abu Dhabi will last for 8 minutes on the screen and that the makers had spent a whopping Rs 70 crore just for the Abu Dhabi schedule.
Already, the action-packed Shades of Saaho: Chapter 1 making video and the teaser had shown a few glimpses of the kind of world-class stunts fans can expect to witness once the film hits theaters on August 15. Saaho has Prabhas, Shraddha Kapoor and Neil Nitin Mukesh in key roles. This Sujeeth directorial is being produced under UV Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states
- Nandita Swetha’s suspense family thriller launched
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Dhanush’s long-delayed film gets a release date