Last year, a lot was talked about the grand chase sequence in Saaho. In July, 2018, the unit had camped in Abu Dhabi, UAE, for several weeks and roped in internationally reputed stunt and VFX teams to execute a never before seen visual spectacle.
Saaho’s cinematographer Madhie has said in a latest interview that the chase sequence shot in Abu Dhabi will last for 8 minutes on the screen and that the makers had spent a whopping Rs 70 crore just for the Abu Dhabi schedule.
Already, the action-packed Shades of Saaho: Chapter 1 making video and the teaser had shown a few glimpses of the kind of world-class stunts fans can expect to witness once the film hits theaters on August 15. Saaho has Prabhas, Shraddha Kapoor and Neil Nitin Mukesh in key roles. This Sujeeth directorial is being produced under UV Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni comes to the aid of migrant workers
- Makers of this using Vijay Sethupathi’s name for craze?
- Nagarjuna salutes AP police for their terrific deeds
- Upcoming star deeply misses being on sets
- This star heroine to romance Nani in his next?
- Noted writer penning a sports drama