It’s been reported already that the team of Young Rebel Star Prabhas’ ongoing action adventurous thriller, Saaho, had left for Abu Dhabi last week. The unit will camp in the desert land for more than a month and can some spectacular action episodes.
As per the latest updates, the team is currently scouting for locations and then kick-start the shoot from April 10. A range of expensive cars and buses have been imported from the US and Germany for the UAE schedule. Hollywood stunt coordinator Kenny Bates will oversee the action part and Prabhas will perform some breathtaking chase stunts at Dubai’s iconic Burj Khalifa and the Ras-Al-Khaimah, World Trade Center and the Etihad Tower in Abu Dhabi.
Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor is the leading lady in this ambitious thriller, which is being directed by young filmmaker Sujeeth. UV Creations banner is bankrolling Saaho with a whopping budget of 200 crores. The movie will be released in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar