Saaho has released to some solid occupancy all over yesterday. The first-day figures are out and the latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 37 crores in both the Telugu states on the first day.
The exact figures will be revealed in some time and these collections are the highest after Bahaubali 2 which made close to 43 crores straight after day one.
With the weekend on, the film’s collections will surely improve. Keep watching this space for more detailed updates on the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films