Saaho was screened in a record number of screens in Saaho. The film was sold out on the first day and made close to 8.5 crores in Nizam area itself which is huge.
Now, the second day has also been equally good as the morning and afternoon shows have also been fulls. The trade says that the second-day number will also be good which is good news for the makers.
Irrespective of the talk, the film is doing good and the real test for the film will start from Tuesday onwards once the film wraps up its long weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Decent runtime locked for Prithviraj’s Kaduva
- Star hero to lock horns with Shah Rukh Khan in Jawan?
- Major update on Ravi Teja’s Ramarao On Duty
- Prabhas to invest in a Dubai property?
- Latest update on The Warriorr’s Telugu pre-release event
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir