According to the latest reports, the film has been locked to hit the screens on December 1st. The film also stars Shruthi Hassan, Ramya Krishna and Bramanandam. This will be the first time that Shruthi Hassan will be starring alongside her father.
Sabaash Naidu is an extension of one of Kamal Hassan’s hilarious character in Dasavatharam. The film is being directed by TK Rajeev Kumar.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief