Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is one of the busiest actresses in recent times. She is busy with multiple Telugu projects like Yashoda, Hanu-Man and NBK 107. Now, the actress has signed a new multilingual project.
Titled Sabari, the movie is written and directed by debutant Anil Katz. Now, the latest news is that the regular shoot of the movie will commence tomorrow. The shooting of this psychological thriller will happen in Vizag, Hyderabad, Kodaikanal and other places.
Produced by Maha Movies, the movie has Ganesh Venkatraman, Mime Gopi, Shashank, Sunayanaa and others in key roles. Popular composer Gopi Sundar is roped in to play music for this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Rakul Preet Singh’s BOO – Telugu film on Jio Cinema
- VS11: Vishwaksen’s stunning first-look poster is a tribute to Sr. NTR
- Strong buzz: Noted banner spent a bomb on Adipurush’s Telugu theatrical rights
- Kamal Haasan conferred with the IIFA Award for Outstanding Achievement in Indian Cinema
- Date and venue locked for the launch of Regina’s teaser
- 2-Day worldwide collections of Mem Famous are here
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food