Finally after the haphazard visa processing issues and several weeks long planning and preparation, the first schedule of legendary actor Kamal Haasan’s upcoming action comedy thriller, Sabhash Naidu, has kick-started in Los Angeles today.
This morning, Kamal tweeted saying that the shoot has kicked off and is going on smoothly. According to his tweet, a song is being canned on the lead crew and other dancers. Sabhash Naidu will be shot extensively in the US and Chennai. The team will return to India after a 2-month long schedule.
Sabhash Naidu, a Tamil, Telugu and Hindi trilingual, also stars Shruti Haasan, Ramya Krishna and Brahmanandam etc. The film is being directed by TK Rajeev Kumar.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?