Finally after the haphazard visa processing issues and several weeks long planning and preparation, the first schedule of legendary actor Kamal Haasan’s upcoming action comedy thriller, Sabhash Naidu, has kick-started in Los Angeles today.
This morning, Kamal tweeted saying that the shoot has kicked off and is going on smoothly. According to his tweet, a song is being canned on the lead crew and other dancers. Sabhash Naidu will be shot extensively in the US and Chennai. The team will return to India after a 2-month long schedule.
Sabhash Naidu, a Tamil, Telugu and Hindi trilingual, also stars Shruti Haasan, Ramya Krishna and Brahmanandam etc. The film is being directed by TK Rajeev Kumar.
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies