Award winning production designers, Sabu Cyril is all set to join the crew of Rajinikanth’s upcoming film. Currently, he is working on SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali and this will be the second time in the past five years that Sabu Cyril is going to work with Rajinikanth. In the past, he had worked on Rajinikanth’s Robo.
K S Ravikumar is directing the film and it also stars Anushka Shetty and Sonakshi Sinha in lead roles. The film was recently launched in Mysore and the first schedule is expected to continue for the next few days. Later, the film unit will move to Hyderabad to shoot for nearly 40 days. A R Rahman is going to score the music and Ratnavelu is the cinematographer.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on Vikramasimha, starring Rajinikanth, which is slated for release on May 9. Made on a budget of nearly Rs 125 crores, there’s a lot riding on the film and it remains to be seen if it can recover such high cost of production. Soundarya Rajinikanth has directed the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly
- Teja refuses to budge on Sita title controversy
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)