Award winning production designers, Sabu Cyril is all set to join the crew of Rajinikanth’s upcoming film. Currently, he is working on SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali and this will be the second time in the past five years that Sabu Cyril is going to work with Rajinikanth. In the past, he had worked on Rajinikanth’s Robo.
K S Ravikumar is directing the film and it also stars Anushka Shetty and Sonakshi Sinha in lead roles. The film was recently launched in Mysore and the first schedule is expected to continue for the next few days. Later, the film unit will move to Hyderabad to shoot for nearly 40 days. A R Rahman is going to score the music and Ratnavelu is the cinematographer.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on Vikramasimha, starring Rajinikanth, which is slated for release on May 9. Made on a budget of nearly Rs 125 crores, there’s a lot riding on the film and it remains to be seen if it can recover such high cost of production. Soundarya Rajinikanth has directed the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut
- DSP offers a triple treat to his fans
- Ram Charan’s financial assistance to fan’s family
- Allu Arjun is lightning quick: Nivetha Pethuraj
- Vijay Deverakonda wins an award for Dear Comrade