Sabu Cyril is one of the best production designers in the country and he’s the chief technician behind sets of films like Baahubali and Robo. No wonder, he’s one of the top paid technicians as well as highly respected in the filmmaking circle.
Incidentally, the production designer has created a cloud inside a room for Baahubali 2. In a recent interview, he stated that Rajamouli wanted to check how light interacts with the surface of the cloud and so, he conducted the experiment successful; however, Sabu Cyril refused to reveal how he managed to do it.
Directed by Rajamouli, Baahubali 2 is slated for release on April 28.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sandeep Reddy readies a subject for star hero
- National award winning film lands in major controversy
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend
- We have lived up to the reputation of Chiru sir’s Khaidi title: Karthi
- Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru in last leg of production