The Coronavirus has left may jobless and the same is the case with film industry actors and workers. Earlier today, news came out Javed Hyder, who has worked in many Hindi films like Baabarr (2009) and Aamir Khan-Rani Mukherji’s Ghulam (1998) was seen selling vegetables in Mumbai.
The news also was that ever since the lockdown has happened, Javed Hyder has been selling vegetables in his area. But the good fact is that Javed himself cleared that there is no truth in him having a financial crisis. Javed also added that there is nothing wrong with selling vegetables and he often makes fun Tik Tok videos of such acts.
The lockdown has given many hard times and the news is that many stars in Bollywood have come to the rescue of such small-time actors in the last few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Disha’s father, culprits’ families move HC against RGV
- Aamir Khan’s daughter makes her new relationship official
- Poll : Which of these much talked about OTT films impressed you the most?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Avinash playing the sympathy card way too much
- Thala Ajith’s on-screen daughter all set for Tollywood debut
- Keerthy Suresh’s first Telugu film gears up for release finally