The Coronavirus has left may jobless and the same is the case with film industry actors and workers. Earlier today, news came out Javed Hyder, who has worked in many Hindi films like Baabarr (2009) and Aamir Khan-Rani Mukherji’s Ghulam (1998) was seen selling vegetables in Mumbai.
The news also was that ever since the lockdown has happened, Javed Hyder has been selling vegetables in his area. But the good fact is that Javed himself cleared that there is no truth in him having a financial crisis. Javed also added that there is nothing wrong with selling vegetables and he often makes fun Tik Tok videos of such acts.
The lockdown has given many hard times and the news is that many stars in Bollywood have come to the rescue of such small-time actors in the last few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu film on Coronavirus resumes shoot with strict precautions
- This star heroine was the first choice for Pushpa?
- This star kid’s debut film to hit OTT directly?
- Pawan Kalyan takes up 4-month Chaaturmaasya Deeksha
- Chiru’s daughter and son-in-law living separately in the same house due to COVID-19
- Popular actress and her husband pledge to donate their organs