Darsakarathna Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao is known for making some pretty dramatic and emotional statements. Yesterday, during the audio launch of Srikanth’s ‘Mondodu’, Dasari made one such statement. “I am sad that I lived to see this day”, he said.
In case you are wondering why he said that, let us explain. Dr. Dasari was referring to the current ambiguity over the release dates of big budget films, that have already been censored. “I am quite distressed by the current situation of the Film Industry. Producers of small budget films are finding it tough to release their movies. The release dates of big budget films are being changed frequently, without any concern for others. I am sad that I lived to see this day”, he said.
“I hope Mondodu releases without any such problems”, added Dasari. Well, there is no doubt that small films are being affected due to the change in release dates of big budget films. But can the producers of these big budget films be blamed for the uncertainty in the state? Are these films not being affected as well?
- Sudheer Babu to introduce young talent under his banner
- Nagarjuna Is Proud Of Samantha’s Career
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release