Even after her marriage, Amala continued to act in films such as Mili, Memu and the recently released Amma Kanakku in which she played the mother of a teenage girl. In one of the promotional interviews for Amma Kanakku, Amala was asked if she will only continue to act in mother roles.
Amala replied saying that it is sad to brand a married actress as a proper fit for only mother or sister roles and said that even married actresses can play heroine roles just like any others.
- Nara Rohith’s strong counter to opposition leaders
- Nayanthara gives a blistering response to Radha Ravi’s crass remarks
- ’96 music director takes a bold stand on Chinmayi
- Election Commission clears Lakshmi’s NTR for release
- Star actress stuns everyone with her makeover
- Nagarjuna’s Manmadhudu 2 launched