After over 7 months of break due to the lockdown amid the pandemic, the makers of Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan’s Krack resumed the final schedule’s shoot recently. The team is shooting after taking utmost safety precautions.
Krack’s team today released a special video from the shooting location. The video showcases how the cast and crew members, including Ravi Teja, are shooting in the presence of sanitizer bottles, sanitizer tunnel, thermal screening, COVID-19 tests and of course, masks. Ravi Teja’s mass dialogue at the end of the video is the icing on the cake.
Gopichand Malineni is directing Krack and Tagore Madhu is bankrolling it. Thaman is the film’s music composer. Samuthirakhani and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar play crucial roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Stalwart actor’s daughter dreams of becoming a director
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19