Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s latest film Sahasam has received a very good response from the audience and it registered the biggest opening in Gopichand’s career. Taapsee had played the lead role and BVSN Prasad had producer. Buoyed by the success of the film, the lead actors, BVSN Prasad and Ananth Sriram met the press earlier today. Talking about the film, Gopichand said, “The credit for the success of the film goes to the entire team. Each and every department gave their best for the film and I am glad that our hard work has been recognised by the people. It has been more than one and a half years since my previous film released and I had a fear about how Sahasam will be received by the audience. I thank BVSN Prasad and Chandrasekhar Yeleti for giving me this opportunity.”
Taapsee was elated with the film’s success and said, “This is my first solo hit and I am extremely happy with it. Chandrasekhar Yeleti was the main reason why I signed this film and I would love to work with him again.” Shamdat was the film’s cinematographer and Sri scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Balayya’s director to play a key role in Vikram’s next
- Latest update on Manchu Manoj’s maiden home production
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights