We all know that noted comedian, M S Narayana’s daughter Sasi Kiran will be making her directorial debut with a film titled ‘Saheba Subramanyam’. The film’s audio was released a while ago and has received a good response from the audience.
The latest update is that the filmmakers are planning to release this love entertainer in the second week of November. Dilip Kumar and Priyal Gor are playing the lead roles in this film which is produced by Nageswara Rao Kolla. This film is the remake of Malayalam superhit ‘Thattatin Marayathu’.
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- Jersey’s decent show in US premieres
- Young actor goes gaga over Chiranjeevi on Sye Raa’s sets
- Review : Kanchana 3 – For Masses
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be delayed further?
- Sai Dharam Tej reveals how Pawan inspired him to be an actor