It’s well known that young hero Sai Bellamkonda is playing the main lead in the Telugu remake of the super hit Tamil mystery thriller, Ratchasan. Ramesh Varma is directing the film. The makers will be unveiling the film’s title tomorrow, on the occasion of Ugadi.
As per the sources, the Sai-Ramesh Varma film has been titled Rakshasudu, retaining the Tamil version. Already, sixty percent of the shoot has been complete. Koneru Satyanarayana is bankrolling this movie under A Studios banner in hero Havish Lakshman’s presentation. Rakshasudu is slated for release in June.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?