It’s well known that young hero Sai Bellamkonda is playing the main lead in the Telugu remake of the super hit Tamil mystery thriller, Ratchasan. Ramesh Varma is directing the film. The makers will be unveiling the film’s title tomorrow, on the occasion of Ugadi.
As per the sources, the Sai-Ramesh Varma film has been titled Rakshasudu, retaining the Tamil version. Already, sixty percent of the shoot has been complete. Koneru Satyanarayana is bankrolling this movie under A Studios banner in hero Havish Lakshman’s presentation. Rakshasudu is slated for release in June.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?