Sai Dharam Tej and Anupama Parameswaran, who will soon be seen in Karunakaran’s next film, have wrapped up shooting for a song and few scenes in Paris for their upcoming film. Titled as ‘Tej, I Love You’, the film is said to be full-fledged romantic drama with Karunakaran’s trademark style of narration.
Recently, the team filmed some footage near Eiffle Tower, and the song is said to have come out really well. Incidentally, Karunakaran had filmed at the same spot while working on Endhukante Premanta few years ago.
Gopi Sundar is the music director, and KS Rama Rao is producing the film. More details about the film will be unveiled soon.
— Sai Dharam Tej (@IamSaiDharamTej) May 7, 2018
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections