Sai Dharam Tej and Anupama Parameswaran, who will soon be seen in Karunakaran’s next film, have wrapped up shooting for a song and few scenes in Paris for their upcoming film. Titled as ‘Tej, I Love You’, the film is said to be full-fledged romantic drama with Karunakaran’s trademark style of narration.
Recently, the team filmed some footage near Eiffle Tower, and the song is said to have come out really well. Incidentally, Karunakaran had filmed at the same spot while working on Endhukante Premanta few years ago.
Gopi Sundar is the music director, and KS Rama Rao is producing the film. More details about the film will be unveiled soon.
— Sai Dharam Tej (@IamSaiDharamTej) May 7, 2018
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film