Sai Dharam Tej and Anupama Parameswaran, who will soon be seen in Karunakaran’s next film, have wrapped up shooting for a song and few scenes in Paris for their upcoming film. Titled as ‘Tej, I Love You’, the film is said to be full-fledged romantic drama with Karunakaran’s trademark style of narration.
Recently, the team filmed some footage near Eiffle Tower, and the song is said to have come out really well. Incidentally, Karunakaran had filmed at the same spot while working on Endhukante Premanta few years ago.
Gopi Sundar is the music director, and KS Rama Rao is producing the film. More details about the film will be unveiled soon.
— Sai Dharam Tej (@IamSaiDharamTej) May 7, 2018
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release