Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej is celebrating the success of his latest release ‘Supreme’. Tej is currently working for ‘Supreme’ and he is scheduled to work with two other directors this year. One is Gopichand Malineni and the other is BVS Ravi.
While Gopichand Malineni’s movie may take some more time to get going, BVS Ravi’s film may go on to the sets within a few months. Script work for this movie is almost over and the film will jointly be produced by Krishna and Harish Shankar.
Sai Dharam Tej has established a safe 20 Crore market for himself and his career will get a big boost if these next two films do well.
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Raw and intense action episodes in Kalyanram’s next
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race