Sai Dharam Tej is one hero who is doing the right things in his career. He is carefully selecting and is limiting himself for simple and fun films. His latest project, Supreme has hit the bull eye and has brought laurels to all those who are connected to the film.
Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 20 crores world wide till date. The said amount is the highest in Sai Dharam’s career and the young hero is quite elated about it.
Produced by Dil Raju, Supreme was directed by Anil Ravipudi. The fun element and the entertainment generated through the proceedings were applauded by everyone big time.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties