Sai Dharam Tej is one hero who is doing the right things in his career. He is carefully selecting and is limiting himself for simple and fun films. His latest project, Supreme has hit the bull eye and has brought laurels to all those who are connected to the film.
Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 20 crores world wide till date. The said amount is the highest in Sai Dharam’s career and the young hero is quite elated about it.
Produced by Dil Raju, Supreme was directed by Anil Ravipudi. The fun element and the entertainment generated through the proceedings were applauded by everyone big time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down
- Gopichand takes on Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa
- Gully Boy is India’s official entry at Oscars
- Press Note : MegaStar’s SyeRaa North America Release by SNOWFLAKE CINEMA
- Release date of Sye Raa title track announced