Sai Dharam Tej is one hero who is doing the right things in his career. He is carefully selecting and is limiting himself for simple and fun films. His latest project, Supreme has hit the bull eye and has brought laurels to all those who are connected to the film.
Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 20 crores world wide till date. The said amount is the highest in Sai Dharam’s career and the young hero is quite elated about it.
Produced by Dil Raju, Supreme was directed by Anil Ravipudi. The fun element and the entertainment generated through the proceedings were applauded by everyone big time.
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film