Sai Dharam Tej, who’ll soon be seen in YVS Chowdhary’s Rey, is reportedly in talks with Dil Raju for a romantic film, as per the latest rumours in film industry. As of now, there has been no official announcement from both the parties involved in this discussion and it remains to be seen if it comes true.
As per the latest buzz, Dil Raju is planning to produce a film titled ‘Lover’. Incidentally, the producer had planned to do a film with the same title with Allu Arjun in lead role and Vasu Varma was supposed to direct the film. However, with Allu Arjun getting busy with other projects, it looks like he might not act in the film afterall. More details about the film are expected to be revealed soon.
Although his debut film hasn’t released so far, there’s no dearth of offers for Sai Dharam Tej and if all goes well, he’ll have two back to back releases within the next two months. Apart from Rey, Sai Dharam Tej will also be seen in Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham and another film with Harish Shankar is in the pipeline.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake