Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is happy and proud of the achievements of a para volleyball champ named Rangula Naresh Yadav. Naresh hails from Suryapet in Telangana. His left leg was affected by polio in his childhood. Despite his shortcomings, Naresh excelled in sports like volleyball, badminton and athletics.
In January, Naresh got selected for the Thailand India Sitting Volleyball League organized by the Paralympic Committee. However, Naresh couldn’t afford to bear the expenses to participate in the tournament in Thailand. Upon reading about Naresh’s plight in a newspaper, Sai Dharam Tej immediately contributed 1 lakh rupees.
Yesterday, Naresh and the rest of the Indian team members clinched gold in the tournament. Sai took to Twitter to congratulate Naresh and the entire team for making India proud.
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity