Hero Sai Dharam Tej is making a good progress following his hospitalization due to a bike accident on Vinayaka Chaturthi. After being treated at Apollo Hospitals for over a month, Sai returned home on the eve of Vijaya Dasami, which also marked his birthday.
On Wednesday night, Sai’s Subramanyam For Sale director Harish Shankar took to Twitter and tweeted that he met Sai and had a wonderful talk. “Happy to say that he is super fit and getting ready to conquer. Fully and Malli (again) loaded,” tweeted Harish about Sai’s progress.
Sai will be resuming the shoot for the as-yet-untitled supernatural fantasy thriller from November. The film is being jointly produced by Sukumar and BVSN Prasad.
Met my brother @IamSaiDharamTej and had a wonderful talk … Happy to say that he is super fit and getting ready to conquer ..
ఫుల్లీ & మళ్ళీ లోడెడ్ 👍👍👍 pic.twitter.com/rhpBvZ0PHb
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) October 20, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu heaps praise on Balakrishna’s Akhanda
- Balakrishna and team watch Akhanda at AMB Cinemas
- Chants of ‘Jai Balayya’ resonates in a leading Hyderabad multiplex
- Vikram joins hands with this director for his next
- EMK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu-NTR special episode
- Massive deal for Pawan Kalyan – Surender Reddy film