Sai Dharam Tej and director Maruthi are all set to team up with each other for the first time. Their maiden project together will be launched in June. Although an official announcement is awaited, Rashmika Mandanna is said to be the front-runner to play the female lead in this as-yet-untitled film.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Maruthi has penned an emotional father-son track. While Sai plays the son, Maruthi has chosen popular character artiste Rao Ramesh to play Sai’s father’s role. Scenes featuring both the actors are said to be one of the main highlights of the film.
Geetha Arts 2 and UV Creations banners will be bankrolling the film. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s next with this happening director?
- Sid, Genelia celebrate 14 years of Bommarillu with iconic dialogue
- Sanjay Dutt suffering from lung infection
- Adivi Sesh in talks for acclaimed Hindi film’s Telugu remake?
- Mahesh Babu fans set a sensational world record on his birthday
- Immense gratitude: Mahesh Babu thanks fans and well-wishers