We have reported earlier today that Sai Dharam Tej and Kalyan Ram’s multi-starrer has been titled Rama Krishna. The film, which will be directed by AS Ravi Kumar Chowdary, is touted to be an out-and-out commercial entertainer and it will be bankrolled by KS Rama Rao.
At a recent press meet, Sai Dharam Tej has said that he is quite excited about this project and that this film is something that has been on the cards for a long time. Sai also added that he shares a great rapport with Kalyan Ram and that he is looking forward to working with the Nandamuri hero.
This is the second time that Sai Dharam Tej and AS Ravi Kumar Chowdary are teaming up after Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitam.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years