Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej has so far remixed three super hit songs – Golimaar, Guvva Gorinka, Andam Hindolam, from his uncle Megastar Chiranjeevi. At one point, Sai went on to announce that he will not remix any yesteryear classic songs in his future movies.
But if the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, Sai Dharam Tej and VV Vinayak are remixing the super hit romantic duet ‘Chamaku Chamaku Cham’ from Chiru’s 1990 film, Kondaveeti Donga. Apparently, VV Vinayak, who is an ardent fan of the Megastar, insisted on remixing this song. Both Sai and VV Vinayak are currently working on a high budgeted entertainer.
Lavanya Tripathi is the film’s leading lady and C Kalyan is the producer. Tentatively titled Dharma Bhai, the film is slated to open in cinemas on February 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30
- Dil Raju to present Keerthy, Aadhi Pinisetty’s sports romedy
- Interview : Puri Jagan- I am desperately in need of a hit film
- Much awaited entertainer gets A certified
- De-coding the first look of Nani’s Gang Leader