Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari released last week and is having a modest run at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states. In a latest promotional interview, Sai opened up about his rapport with his uncle Pawan Kalyan.
Sai said that while his other uncle Chiranjeevi used to be quite busy, it was Pawan Kalyan who used to play with them and even take them out and buy toys for them. Sai also said that it was Pawan who had suggested him to take up acting as his career. Sai also revealed that he used to go to many film offices on Pawan’s bike, but no one used to give him offers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona