Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari released last week and is having a modest run at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states. In a latest promotional interview, Sai opened up about his rapport with his uncle Pawan Kalyan.
Sai said that while his other uncle Chiranjeevi used to be quite busy, it was Pawan Kalyan who used to play with them and even take them out and buy toys for them. Sai also said that it was Pawan who had suggested him to take up acting as his career. Sai also revealed that he used to go to many film offices on Pawan’s bike, but no one used to give him offers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krishnam Raju and his daughters’ donate for PM fund
- Rajeev Kanakala’s sister passes away
- Small film’s song creates a sensation
- Never thought it will go this far: Taapsee on turning 7 in Bollywood
- Star director gearing up for second part of Jayalalitha biopic
- Makes your own masks Says Vijay Devarakonda