Following a freakish bike accident later last year, Sai Dharam Tej was advised complete bed rest for several weeks. The actor underwent rehabilitation and is close to full fitness now.
The latest we hear is that Sai Dharam Tej is slowly but surely getting back to tip-top shape. He is likely to resume film shootings as well.
As per reports, Sai Dharam Tej will soon resume shooting for SDT15, a mystical thriller that was halfway through the shoot before he met with the bike accident. Sai has also apparently lined a couple of projects.
It is heard that Sai will be returning to the sets of SDT15 early this February.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anupama Parameswaran paid big bucks for Rowdy Boys
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU
- Noted YCP leader as chief guest for Bangarraju event
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim goes places – Features on Oscars’ YouTube channel
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19