Actor Sai Dharam Tej, who shot to fame with hits like ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’ and ‘Supreme’, is settling down into the medium budget bracket. The actor has been toying with the mass entertainment genre for a while now.
According to sources, Sai Dharam Tej is now looking to change strategy. The young actor reportedly wants to focus on love stories and family entertainers for a while. Tej is said to have taken this decision in order to avoid monotony.
Sai Dharam Tej wil be seen in Krishna Vamsi’s Nakshatram soon.
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’