Actor Sai Dharam Tej, who shot to fame with hits like ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’ and ‘Supreme’, is settling down into the medium budget bracket. The actor has been toying with the mass entertainment genre for a while now.
According to sources, Sai Dharam Tej is now looking to change strategy. The young actor reportedly wants to focus on love stories and family entertainers for a while. Tej is said to have taken this decision in order to avoid monotony.
Sai Dharam Tej wil be seen in Krishna Vamsi’s Nakshatram soon.
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next