Sai Dharam Tej is back in the game with the success of his latest film Pratiroju Pandage. The film was a solid hit and now Tej is ready with yet another film of his called Solo Bratuke So Betteru that will release soon.
Apart from this film, Tej was also in talks with director Veeru Potla for a film and now the latest news making the rounds is that the film is also locked and will be announced soon.
The latest gossip going on about this film is that it is going to be a period drama and Tej will be seen as Krishnadevarayulu. If this news is true, it will be a superb concept and will thoroughly entertain the audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thala Ajith’s on-screen daughter all set for Tollywood debut
- Keerthy Suresh’s first Telugu film gears up for release finally
- North Indian fans celebrate Butta Bomma’s new record
- Mahesh Babu’s latest feat on Instagram
- Puri Jagan in talks with a noted star for his next?
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film