It’s well-known that after wrapping up his ongoing film, Tej, I Love You, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej will join hands with Nenu Sailaja’s director Kishore Tirumala. The SDT-Kishore Tirumala film will be produced by popular production house Mythri Movie Makers.
As per the latest reports, happening young Malayali actresses Anupama Parameswaran and Kalyani Priyadarshan have been roped in as the film’s leading ladies. Sai Dharam Tej is already working alongside Anupama in Tej, I Love You. More details about the the SDT-Kishore Tirumala film will be announced soon.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties