It’s well-known that after wrapping up his ongoing film, Tej, I Love You, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej will join hands with Nenu Sailaja’s director Kishore Tirumala. The SDT-Kishore Tirumala film will be produced by popular production house Mythri Movie Makers.
As per the latest reports, happening young Malayali actresses Anupama Parameswaran and Kalyani Priyadarshan have been roped in as the film’s leading ladies. Sai Dharam Tej is already working alongside Anupama in Tej, I Love You. More details about the the SDT-Kishore Tirumala film will be announced soon.
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon