It’s well-known that after wrapping up his ongoing film, Tej, I Love You, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej will join hands with Nenu Sailaja’s director Kishore Tirumala. The SDT-Kishore Tirumala film will be produced by popular production house Mythri Movie Makers.
As per the latest reports, happening young Malayali actresses Anupama Parameswaran and Kalyani Priyadarshan have been roped in as the film’s leading ladies. Sai Dharam Tej is already working alongside Anupama in Tej, I Love You. More details about the the SDT-Kishore Tirumala film will be announced soon.
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international