Although the team hasn’t revealed any details about the film, it’s quite evident that Sai Dharam Tej will be sporting a new look, going by his recent media appearances.
The actor has lost some weight for the film and has been working hard in the gym to sport a lean physique.
Meanwhile, Sai Dharam Tej has been dedicating his off-time to cricket and he’s one of the biggest supporters of Sunrisers Hyderabad in the ongoing IPL season.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?