Although the team hasn’t revealed any details about the film, it’s quite evident that Sai Dharam Tej will be sporting a new look, going by his recent media appearances.
The actor has lost some weight for the film and has been working hard in the gym to sport a lean physique.
Meanwhile, Sai Dharam Tej has been dedicating his off-time to cricket and he’s one of the biggest supporters of Sunrisers Hyderabad in the ongoing IPL season.
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote